Living Fermented Fennel
Fennel is native to Southern Europe and the Mediterranean, but is now found throughout the world. Its seeds are commonly used to ease upset stomachs and other gastrointestinal issues.
- Aids relief from digestive issues including indigestion and constipation
- Can act as a diuretic
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Encourages a reduction of high blood pressure
- Helps boost the immune system
- Promotes an ease from anemia
- Assists in regulating cholesterol levels
- Helps balance menstruation
- Promotes healthy lactation
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Aids in overall body detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Fennel per day
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Fennel 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Fennel with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Fennel, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C's), Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.