Living Fermented Fennel$34.95
Fennel is native to Southern Europe and the Mediterranean, but is now found throughout the world. Its seeds are commonly used to ease upset stomachs and other gastrointestinal issues.
- Aids relief from digestive issues including indigestion and constipation
- Can act as a diuretic
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Encourages a reduction of high blood pressure
- Helps boost the immune system
- Promotes an ease from anemia
- Assists in regulating cholesterol levels
- Helps balance menstruation
- Promotes healthy lactation
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Aids in overall body detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Fennel per day
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Fennel 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Fennel with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Fennel, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C's), Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.