(Arcitum lappa l.)
This root comes from a plant native to Asia and Europe. Burdock root is considered to be the best natural purifier of the blood and also protects the liver and kidneys.
- Encourages blood purification
- Aids in safeguarding the liver and kidneys
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- Helps regulate glycemia
- Supports a boost in the immune system
- May help irregular cells from spreading
- Encourages a lowering of blood sugar levels
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Aids in overall body detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Burdock per day
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Burdock 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Burdock with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Burdock, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C's), Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.