Also known as "blue gum tree," Eucalyptus is an evergreen tree native to Australia. It has a long history for being used to fight respiratory ailments, including bronchitis, asthma and coughs. It also contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Helps to stimulate the immune system
- Strong anti-inflammatory (especially in the respiratory tract) properties
- Assists fighting infections
- Can provide antioxidants
- Antimicrobial, anti-fungal properties
- Helps boost the immune system
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Aids in overall body detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Eucalyptus per day
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Eucalytptus 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Eucalyptus with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (C's), Minerals (Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Niacin, Riboflavin, Selenium), Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.