The Dandelion flower is a rich source of nutrients, antioxidants and minerals. Its high calcium content promotes bone growth and regeneration and its high diuretic properties detoxify the body.
- Helps improve liver and gallbladder function
- Acts as a natural diuretic
- Promotes strong bones
- Encourages insulin production
- High in antioxidants
- Assists in lowering blood pressure
- Strong detoxification properties
- Helps reduce risk of urinary tract infections
- Aids weight loss
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Dandelion per day: 1 before breakfast, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Dandelion 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- May be mixed with water, juice, smoothies or salad dressings.
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Dandelion with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Dandelion, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C's), Minerals (Iron, Magnesium, Potassium), Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 20 ml
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.