Living Fermented Ashwagandha$34.95
Commonly known as “Indian Winter Cherry” or “Indian Ginseng,” Ashwagandha has been an important herb in the Ayurvedic system for over 3000 years. The roots are the most therapeutic, and thus most commonly used, part of this East Indian shrub.
- Induces mental and emotional well-being
- Acts as an aphrodisiac and aids erectile dysfunction
- Improves immune system function
- Fights bacterial infections
- Lowers blood-sugar levels
- Reduces dependence on morphine
- Increases antioxidant activity
- Decreases inflammation and arthritis
- Supports the function of the thyroid, liver and pancreas
- May reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- Overall body detoxification
- Aids digestion
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Ashwagandha daily: 1 before breakfast, 1 at lunch, 2 at night.
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Ashwagandha 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Can be mixed with water, juice, smoothies or salad dressings.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Not for infants
- Refrigerate after opening
- (per 4 tsp) Fermented Ashwagandha, 1,2% organic acids (from 400mg Withania somnifera roots)
- Alcohol content: 0.56 ml per 20 ml.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.