Country of Origin: Cambodia
Oil Quality: Wild-Harvested
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Cajeput is an invigorating oil with an herbaceous aroma and properties similar to Tea Tree.
- Analgesic properties
- May alleviate sore joints and muscles
- Can ease coughs, colds and sore throats
- May offer relief of itching from bug bites, eczema and psoriasis
- Tonic for the nervous system
- May soothe inflammation of the digestive system
- Could aid digestion
- Can stimulate peristalsis
- Promotes sweating
- Good for oily skin
- Clary sage, geranium, lavender, marjoram, pine, rosemary, spice oils, ylang ylang
- Sore Muscle Massage Oil - Mix 3 drops Cajeput, 2 drops Rosemary and 1 drop Palmarosa with 20 ml St. John's Wort, Jojoba or Almond carrier oil.
- Cold Season Relief - Mix 3 drops Cajeput, 2 drops Thyme and 1 drop Tea Tree with 2 Tbsp Jojoba carrier oil and massage onto chest and back.
- Non-toxic, non-sensitizing
- May irritate the skin without dilution in carrier oil
- Avoid during pregnancy
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.