Sandalwood (India, Wild)
Country of Origin: India
Oil Quality: Wild-harvested
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from wood
Warm, earthy and exotic, wild-harvested traditional Indian Sandalwood essential oil has an exotic, sweet-woody aroma.
- Helpful to increase circulation and lymphatic flow
- Helps soothe agitation and anxiety
- Works toward alleviation of headaches and insomnia
- Can help ease respiratory tract infections as well as acts as an astringent for mucous and congestion
- Promotes healthy kidneys, bladder and urinary tract
- Soothing to inflamed or irritated skin
- Assists a balance in sebum production
- Skin and tissue regenerator
- Benzoin, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, geranium, grapefruit, fennel, frankincense, jasmine, lavender, lemon, mandarin, myrrh, myrtle, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, rose, rosewood, tuberose, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Romance Initiator - Diffuse 3 drops Sandalwood, 1 drop Vanilla and 1 drop Ylang Ylang or Tuberose.
- Bladder Infection/UTI Aide - Blend 2 drops Sandalwood, 1 drop Frankincense and 2 drops Thyme in 1-2 Tbsp Avocado or Calendula carrier oil and massage into sacrum and hips.