Lavender Extra (Wild-Harvested)$20.99
Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Wild Harvested
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from flowers
Perhaps the most versatile and effective oil, wild Lavender essential oil has a distinctive, soothing aroma that calms, cleanses and protects.
- May soothe burns, wounds and other skin problems
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral properties
- Could offer harmonization of the nervous system
- May offer reduction of stress and depression
- Good for insomnia
- Potential to ease of menstrual pain
- Can help fight colds and other infections
- Cell regenerator
- Could soothe nausea
- May boost immune system
- Can offer regulation of blood pressure
- Itchy Skin Remedy (including poison ivy rash) - 4 drops Lavender, 2 drops Eucalyptus and 2 drops Lemongrass blended with 2 Tbsp Aloe Vera carrier oil. Apply as needed.
- Anti-stress Bath - 6 drops Lavender, 3 drops Rosewood, 3 drops Orange
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.