Country of Origin: Italy
Oil Quality: Cerfified Organic
Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed from fruit peel
This uplifting, enlivening oil is has a sweet, citrusy scent with a hint of floral.
- May be helpful as an anti-depressant
- Can calm anxiety
- May relieve colic and indigestion
- May diminish cold sores and chicken pox
- May have antibacterial properties useful for: wounds, acne and insect bites
- Good deodorant
- Angelica root, chamomile, citrus oils, coriander, cypress, florals, helichrysum, juniper, lavender, lemon balm, neroli, nutmeg, rose, sandalwood, vetiver, woods
- Depression Alleviator - Stir 4 drops Bergamot and 2 drops Rose Geranium into bath water and relax.
- Cold Sore Mix - Blend 1-2 drops Bergamot with 1/8 tsp Aloe Vera carrier oil and dab a small amount onto lips as needed.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.