Country of Origin: Bhutan/ Nepal
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
As the name suggests, Organic Lemongrass essential oil has a grassy, citrusy aroma. This oil is wonderfully stimulating, motivating and cleansing.
- Strong disinfectant properties
- Could increase stimulation of the digestive system
- May tighten the fibers in connective tissue, making it helpful for sports injuries
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedar wood, clary sage, coriander, cypress, fennel, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, marjoram, orange, patchouli, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Air Disinfector/Bug Repellent - diffuse 3 drops Lemongrass and 2 drops Tea Tree or Cedar Wood.
- Sore Muscle Relief - Blend 3 drops Lemongrass, 3 drops Black Pepper and 1 drop marjoram with 20 ml St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage deeply into affected muscles.
- Always dilute when using topically as may be irritating and sensitizing for some.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.