Country of Origin: India
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Organic Eucalyptus essential oil is refreshing and therapeutic with an herbaceous aroma.
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Strong decongestant
- May be beneficial for respiratory issues
- Could assist cold sores
- Insect repellant
- May cleanse cuts, burns, blisters and bites
- Can offer increased circulation
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps balance blood sugar levels
- May strengthen and cleanse kidneys
- Clears the mind
- Can aid with fluid retention
- Cedar wood, chamomile, cypress, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, pine, rosemary, thyme
- For a sore throat, mix 1-2 drops Eucalyptus in 4 oz warm water and gargle.
- For congestion and mucous, mix 3-5 drops Eucalyptus in a bowl with hot, steamy water, place a towel over your head while you lean over the bowl and inhale deeply.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.