Country of Origin: Nepal
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Refreshing and stimulating, Organic Wintergreen essential oil smells green and spicy.
- Excellent anti-inflammatory
- Helps ease muscle strains
- Aids an increase of circulation
- Aids digestion
- Fights dandruff
- Angelica root, benzoin, chamomile, frankincense, lavender, naiuli, tea tree, woods
- Arthritis Relief - Blend 2 drops Wintergreen, 5 drops Frankincense and 2 drops Pine Needle with 3 Tbsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into sore muscles and joints.
- Dandruff Tamer - Add 1-2 drops Wintergreen with a dollop of paraben-free shampoo and clean as usual.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.