Oregano 31% (Organic)$13.99
(Origanum vulgare 31%, alcohol 69%)
Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Organic Oregano essential oil is grounding and stimulating with a strong, camphorous aroma.
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial
- Could inhibit candida
- Can help fight respiratory infection
- Good for indigestion
- Could boost the immune system
- May offer relief of headaches
- May reduce athlete's foot
- Basil, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, citruses, cypress, eucalyptus, firs, frankincense, ginger, lavender, mints, pines, ravensarra, tea tree
- Respiratory Reliever - Make a compress with 1 drop each of Oregano, Frankincense and Douglas Fir. Sleep with compress on upper back.
- Athlete's Foot Blend - Blend 2 drops Oregano, 2 drops Tea Tree with 1 tsp Calendula carrier oil and apply daily until fungus is gone.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.