Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distillation of seeds
Cardamom is warming and grounding with a spicy, woody aroma.
- Gentle tonic for the nervous system
- Good for inflammatory respiratory conditions, such as bronchitis
- Aids colic, cramps, dyspepsia
- Stimulates the appetite
- Good for anorexia
- Reduces acid reflux, heartburn and ulcers
- Increases circulation
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Bay, bergamot, black pepper, caraway, cedarwood, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, fennel, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lemon, lemongrass, litsea cubeba, labdanum, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, sandalwood, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Improved Circulation Bath - Mix 3 drops Cardamom, 4 drops Orange and 2 drops Sandalwood with 3 Tbsp Jojoba or Almond carrier oil and swish into bath water.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.