Provides the skin with moisture and protects it from environmental influences.
PRIMAVERA Face Fluid - Pollution Protection ensures a unique freshness experience. Like jumping into wonderfully cool water, it refreshes you immediately and in a completely natural way.
The sensually scented, light facial fluid for normal to dry skin combines the natural, powerful plant powers of organic cassis seeds and schisandra berries. Due to its soft texture, it not only provides a refreshing immediate effect, but also a long-lasting increase in skin moisture.
The face fluid effectively activates our natural skin barrier, protects our skin from premature skin aging caused by external environmental influences and lets it shine in its unique beauty.
- Organic cassis seed oil: cares for the skin extra intensively thanks to the special fatty acid spectrum, it feels supple, soft and revitalized.
- Schisandra berry extract: Is a climbing plant and belongs to the star anise family. The small red fruits are characterized by a high number of valuable ingredients, which are particularly nourishing for the skin.
- Vegetable hyaluronic acid (high molecular weight): Binds water to a large extent, the skin appears more radiant, fresher and more balanced.
- Ginger Mint Cooling: Is an extract of peppermint, ginger and radish root and has a cooling effect.
- Organic chia seed oil: Chia seeds are known as a superfood and are also very effective in cosmetics. Because it has a very high content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Kendi oil: Also known as kukui nut oil, it is obtained from the tree of the same name, the kukui nut tree, which grows in Indonesia and Hawaii. The oil is particularly rich in unsaturated fatty acids and therefore has a beneficial effect on the skin.
Massage into cleansed, toned skin mornings and evenings.
- Container made of PCR HDPE/PETG/LDPE (incl. inner bag), dosing pump made of composite materials
- Container made from 82% recycled material (without closure)
- Cardboard from sustainable forestry
- Packaging is recyclable. For optimal recycling, dispose of the bottle and cap in the yellow bin and the cardboard in the waste paper.