Country of Origin: Hungary
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Yarrow essential oil is stimulating with a bright blue color and a sharp, camphorous aroma.
- Antiseptic, astringent
- Helps wounds heal faster
- Soothes irritated skin
- Alleviates digestive problems
- Eases menstrual pain
- Balances hormones
- Increases circulation
- Tightens skin
- Fights fever and infection
- Renews cells
- Angelica root, bay, basil, black pepper, bergamot, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, fir, frankincense, grapefruit, immortelle, lavender, melissa, neroli, petit grain, pine, rosemary, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Aid for slow-healing Wounds - Blend 2 drops each of Yarrow, Vetiver and Frankincense with 2 tsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and apply lightly to wound.
- Circulation Massage Oil - Mix 3 drops Yarrow, 5 drops Cypress, 3 drops Rosemary and 3 drops Melissa with 50 ml Aloe Vera or St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into legs and feet (and hands if desired).
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.