Country of Origin: Hungary
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Yarrow essential oil is stimulating with a bright blue color and a sharp, camphorous aroma.
- Antiseptic, astringent
- Can help wounds heal faster
- Helps Soothe irritated skin
- Can Alleviating digestive problems
- Helpful in managing menstrual cramping
- Shown to balance hormones
- May Increase circulation
- Tightens skin
- Can fight fever and infection
- Renews cells
- Assists healing from emotional trauma
- Angelica root, bay, basil, black pepper, bergamot, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, fir, frankincense, grapefruit, immortelle, lavender, melissa, neroli, petit grain, pine, rosemary, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Aid for slow-healing Wounds - Blend 2 drops each of Yarrow, Vetiver and Frankincense with 2 tsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and apply lightly to wound.
- Circulation Massage Oil - Mix 3 drops Yarrow, 5 drops Cypress, 3 drops Rosemary and 3 drops Melissa with 50 ml Aloe Vera or St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into legs and feet (and hands if desired).
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.