Country of Origin: Brazil
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Dry-distilled from balsam
Warming and comforting, Tolu Resinoid essential oil, also known as Balsam, has a rich, sweet cinnamon-vanilla aroma.
- Excellent first aid for skin infections and wounds
- Soothes eczema, rashes and chapped skin
- Good for bronchitis and asthma
- Eases nervous tension
- Lowers blood pressure
- Angelica root, bergamot, cedar wood, frankincense, labdanum, lavender, lemon, myrrh, orange, patchouli, vanilla, ylang ylang
- Chapped skin soother - Blend 5 drops Tolu Resinoid, 5 drops Chamomile and 5 drops Lavender with 2 Tbsp Calendula or Almond carrier oil and apply to affected area.
- Woodsy Ambience - Diffuse 2 drops each of Tolu Resinoid, Cedar wood and Silver Pine
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.