Thyme Turkish (Organic)
Country of Origin: Turkey
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Organic Thyme Turkish essential oil, also called Wild Thyme, is grounding and warming with a spicy aroma. Turkish Thyme is gentler and has a more subtle aroma than Thyme Thymol, but is slightly more astringent than Thyme Linalool.
- Can boost immune system
- Aids respiratory issues
- Helps stimulate the nervous system
- May offer relief of mental fatigue and stress
- Helpful to alleviate headaches
- Motivating and stimulating
- Can help increase appetite
- Promotes healing of skin infections
- Works to ease insomnia
- Angelica root, basil, citruses, eucalyptus, frankincense, lavender, marjoram, myrrh, myrtle, rosemary, tarragon, tea tree, vetiver, woods
- Air Cleanser - Diffuse 3 drops Thyme Turkish, 2 drops Ravintsara and 2 drops lemon
- Bronchitis Compress - Blend 1 drop each of Thyme Turkish, Spike Lavender, Frankincense and Silver Fir.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.