Spike Lavender (Organic)$13.99
Country of Origin: Spain
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from panicles
Organic Spike Lavender essential oil has many of the same properties as true Lavender. However, Spike Lavender has a higher level of camphor, making it a better choice for respiratory ailments and muscle aches, though the aroma is less sweet.
- Excellent to help relieve symptoms of respiratory problems
- Can ease muscle pains
- Soothes burns, wounds and other skin issues
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties
- Offers harmonization of the nervous system
- May help to reduce stress and depression
- Good for insomnia
- Helps to ease menstrual pain
- Cell regenerative properties
- Can help soothe nausea
- Regulates blood pressure
- Can reduce acne
- Angelica root, bergamot, black pepper, cedar wood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, fir, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, marjoram, oakmoss, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, pine, ravintsara, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Immune System Aide - Diffuse 3 drops Spike Lavender and 2 drops Lemon.
- Chicken Pox Relief - Blend 10 drops each of Spike Lavender and German Chamomile in 30 ml Almond carrier oil and apply to body twice daily.
- Sore Muscle Rub - Blend 10 drops Spike Lavender, 7 drops Siberian Fir and 3 drops Black Pepper in 30 ml St. John's Wort and massage deeply into sore muscles and joints.
For educational purpose only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.