Sesame Seed Carrier Oil (Organic)
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso/ France/ Paraguay/ Mexico
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed
This nearly odorless organic carrier oil is commonly used in Ayurvedic practices. Sesame Seed Oil is good for regulating skin's sebum production and helps fight acne.
- Warming and calming
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Acts as a mild, natural sunscreen
- Fights acne and controls oil production
- Softens and hydrates skin
- Good for anemia when taken internally
- For a warming bath, mix 3 Tbsp Organic Sesame Seed oil with 3 drops Ginger, 4 drops Orange, 2 drops Sandalwood essential oils and swirl into bath water.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.