Country of Origin: Bosnia
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Refreshing and strengthening, organic Sage essential oil smells warm and woody-herbaceous.
- Promotes digestion and appetite
- Anti-inflammatory properties that may help rheumatism and arthritis
- Helpful when to balance female reproductive system
- Can ease cramps and menopause
- Promotes a decrease of mucous in respiratory system
- Helps regenerate skin and slow-healing wounds
- Aids in a reduction of hair loss
- Works towards an increase of blood pressure and circulation
- Can help hones concentration
- Assists the stimulation of the immune system
- Angelica root, black pepper, citruses, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, frankincense hyssop, juniper, lavender, lemon, myrtle, rosemary, rosewood, sandalwood, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Sore Throat Gargle - Stir 1-2 drops Sage in 4 oz warm water and gargle.
- Menopause Aide - Blend 2 drops Sage, 5 drops Geranium and 3 drops Myrtle in 2 oz Wheat Germ or Evening Primrose carrier oil. Massage into lower abdomen and low back daily, or add 1 Tbsp to warm bathwater.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.