Country of Origin: Spain
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Refreshing and invigorating, Organic Rosemary Camphor essential oil, or common Rosemary, has a clean, herbaceous aroma.
- Excellent for respiratory ailments including bronchitis and asthma
- Contains high stimulation properties
- Tonic for the heart
- Helps increase circulation
- Promotes a healthy liver and gallbladder
- Can soothe sore muscles and joints
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Helps alleviate headaches and migraines
- Stimulates hair growth and can reduce dandruff
- Helps hone in focus and concentration
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedar wood, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, elemi, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, litsea, mandarin, marjoram, niauli, oregano, peppermint, petit grain, pine, ravintsara, tea tree, thyme, vetiver
- Hair Growth Treatment - Blend 5 drops each of Rosemary, Coriander and Cedar Wood with 1/4 cup Almond or Jojoba carrier oil. Heat oil to a hot (but not burning) temperature and massage into scalp. Leave on 15-20 minutes before washing out.
- Mountain Air Freshener - Blend 20 drops Rosemary, 20 drops Douglas Fir, 15 drops Cypress and 10 drops Grapefruit in 2-4 oz water and spray into air as needed.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.