Country of Origin: Madagascar
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from twigs
Cleansing and stimulating, Organic Ravintsara essential oil smells fresh and herbally.
- Strong antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antiseptic
- Could help fight sickness and infection
- Can boost immune system
- Potential to aid respiratory issues (including allergies)
- Revitalizing and energizing
- Can help ease fatigue and anxiety
- Nerve tonic
- Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, rosemary, tea tree, thyme
- Airborne Bug Killer - Diffuse 2 drops each of Ravintsara, Thyme and Lemon. You can also add these oils to a spray bottle full of water (increase amounts as needed) and mist over surfaces and into the air.
- Aches and Chills Bath - Swish 5 drops Ravintsara, 3 drops Lemon and 3 drops Chamomile into warm (but not too hot) bathwater.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.