Pine Needle (Organic)
Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from twigs
Grounding and clarifying, Organic Pine Needle essential oil smells fresh and foresty.
- Can increase circulation
- Good for rheumatism and arthritis
- May help fight fatigue and anxiety
- Supports adrenals
- Good for respiratory issues
- Black pepper, benzoin, cedar wood, citruses, douglas fir, eucalyptus, florals, frankincense, lavender, myrrh, patchouli, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, vetiver
- Respiratory Massage - Blend 4 drops Pine Needle, 3 drops Eucalyptus, 2 drops Frankincense and 2 drops Rosemary with 20 ml Calendula carrier oil and massage over chest and upper back.
- Fibromyalgia Soother - Blend 5 drops Pine Needle, 3 drops Peppermint or Rosemary, and 2 drops Black Pepper with 30 ml Almond or St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into the soles of your feet and areas of pain and tension.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.