Country of Origin: India
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Fresh and invigorating, Organic Peppermint essential oil has a strong grassy-minty aroma.
- Strong analgesic
- Especially good for digestive issues
- May ease an upset stomach and motion sickness
- May stimulate lymphatic system
- Can help cear head fog
- Can help alleviate effects of fatigue
- May help increase circulation
- Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, pine, ravensara, rosemary, tea tree
- Headache Relief - Apply 1-2 drops of Peppermint directly to your temples, or blend 3 drops Peppermint and 3 drops Rosemary in cool water and apply as a compress across temples and forehead.
- Tummy Soother - Stir 2-3 drops Peppermint into hot lemon or fennel tea.
- Cold Season Purifier - Diffuse 1-2 drops each of Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Lemon.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.