Pepper Black (Organic)
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from fruit
Warming and motivating, Organic Black Pepper essential oil smells sharp and spicy.
- Potential to improve circulation
- Especially good for arthritis and rheumatism
- May help prevent muscle stiffness and aches
- Good for anemia
- Can help soothe digestive issues
- Potential to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding
- Could strengthen nervous system
- Aids vertigo
- Cypress, florals, frankincense, lavender, marjoram, rosemary, sandalwood, spices
- Rheumatism Relaxer - blend 5 drops Black Pepper, 3 drops Mountain Pine and 5 drops Frankincense with 50 ml St. John's Wort and apply 2-3 times daily to affected joints.
- Vertigo Relief - Inhale Black Pepper directly from the bottle.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.