Country of Origin: Somalia
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from resin
Warming and balancing, Myrrh essential oil has a rich, spicy aroma.
- Strong antibacterial properties
- Can help stimulate digestive system
- May ease chronic wounds and ulcers
- May assist in stimulation of the nervous system
- Could aid respiratory problems
- Excellent for wrinkles and signs of aging
- Could help in detoxification of kidneys
- May boost immune system
- Could repair nerves
- Bergamot, chamomile, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, pine, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Mole Shrinker - Blend 2 drops Myrrh and 2 drops Frankincense in 1/4 tsp Aloe Vera carrier oil and apply 1-2 times daily
- Warm, vintage ambience - Diffuse 1-2 drops each of Myrrh, Sandalwood (or Frankincense) and Rose
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.