Melissa 30% (Organic)
(Melissa officinalis 30%, Lavendula offic. 70%)
Country of Origin: France/Italy
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves and flowers
Organic Melissa essential oil is cooling and soothing with a sweet, citrus-like scent.
- May lower blood pressure and rapid heartbeat
- Can aid in regulation of digestive system
- Antiviral properties which may be effective against the herpes virus
- Could ease painful menstruation
- May lessen anxiety, agitation and stress
- Potential to aid respiratory system
- May ease headaches
- Potential to improve lymph flow
- Citrus oils, chamomile, frankincense, geranium, lavender, neroli, petitgrain, rose
- Herpes Relief - apply a blend of 1 drop Melissa 30% and 1 drop Rose neat to lesion(s), avoiding surrounding skin.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.