Jojoba Carrier Oil (organic)
Country of Origin: Peru
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed
Jojoba Oil is actually a liquid wax, not an oil. This organic carrier oil (or wax) is close to the make-up of sebum, which makes it easily absorbed, and thus ideal for increasing the impact of essential oils.
- Contains myristic acid, which is anti-inflammatory for rheumatism and arthritis
- Soothes itchy, chapped skin, including psoriasis and eczema
- Easily absorbed
- Diminishes stretch marks and scars
- Controls sebum production
- Increases circulation
- Can be an appetite depressant when taken internally
- For arthritis, mix 1-2 tsp Organic Jojoba Oil with 2 drops Frankincense, 2 drops Roman Chamomile and 1 drop Immortelle essential oils and massage into affected joints.
- For itching skin, mix 2 tsp Organic Jojoba oil with 2 drops Cedarwood, 2 drops Peppermint and 2 drops Lavender essential oils and rub lightly onto irritated skin.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.