Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Demeter Biodynamic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from flowers
Organic Immortelle essential oil, also called Helichrysum and Everlasting, is warming and calming, and has a sweet, tea-like fragrance.
- May offer purification of the blood
- Can stimulate lymphatic system
- Could detoxify the body
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Excellent for skin allergies, eczema and psoriasis
- Emergency first aid
- Could ease pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- May soothe respiratory problems
- May support the pituitary gland
- Can aid earaches
- Angelica root, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile, citrus oils, clary sage, clove, cypress, geranium, juniper, lavender, neroli, oregano, rose, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Bruise relief cold compress - mix 5 drops Immortelle, 5 drops Lavender and 5 drops Cypress in a small bowl of very cold water. Dip a cloth in the water, then press firmly over bruise. Repeat as needed.
- Scar lightener - blend 1 drop Immortelle with 15 drops Evening Primrose carrier oil and massage into scar 3 times daily. May take 3-6 months.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.