Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from roots
Organic Ginger essential oil is warming and soothing with a spicy, rich aroma.
- Could increase circulation
- May stimulate digestive system
- Can ease nausea and indigestion
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Good for muscle aches
- May offer reduction of coughs, colds and sinus problems
- May promote sweating
- Safe for children
- For motion sickness, blend Ginger, Roman Chamomile and Orange in a portable diffuser
- For poor circulation, mix Ginger and Black Pepper with St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into legs
- Bergamot, cedar wood, clove, coriander, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, lime, mandarin, neroli, orange, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, vetiver, ylang ylang
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.