(Foeniculum vulgare dulce)
Country of Origin: Italy
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from seeds, in alcohol
Organic Fennel essential oil is earthy and grounding with a sweet, licorice aroma.
- Could soothe nausea and other digestive ailments
- May boost lymphatic system
- Can improve scanty, painful menstruation
- Urinary tract antiseptic
- Good for mature skin
- Freshens breath
- Bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cypress, dill, fir, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, niaouli, orange, pine, ravensara, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, tangerine, ylang ylang
- Stomach Ache Soother - add 1-2 drops of Fennel to hot tea.
- Colic Relief - blend 3 drops Fennel and 2 drops Chamomile with 1 tsp St. John's Wort and massage into abdomen.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Not for use by epileptics
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.