Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves and twigs
Organic Cypress essential oil is strengthening and refreshing with a piney, earthy scent.
- Excellent for circulation
- Can be used to decrease varicose veins
- May reduce cellulite
- Assistive stimulation of the lymphatic system
- May help regulate menstruation
- Could decrease hot flashes
- Good first aid
- May clear mucous and liquid in respiratory tract
- Can assist detoxification of the pancreas and liver
- May reduce perspiration
- Astringent for oily, acne skin
- Angelica Root, benzoin, black pepper, cedar wood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, eucalyptus, fir, frankincense, geranium, ginger, hyssop, lavender, lemon, myrrh, myrtle, niauli, orange, pine, ravensara, rose, tea tree, ylang ylang
- Varicose Veins Reducer - Blend 5 drops Cypress, 5 drops Rose Geranium and 5 drops Hyssop with 2 Tbsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage lightly into legs daily for two months.
- Lymph Stimulation - Blend 5 drops Cypress, 3 drops Myrtle and 3 drops Ravensara with 3 Tbsp St. John's Wort or Almond carrier oil and apply a small amount of mixture to insides of elbow daily.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.