Coriander Seed (Organic)$27.49
Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from seeds
Organic Coriander Seed essential oil is warming with a peppery, woody aroma.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties
- Analgesic for muscle aches
- Could aid digestive issues
- May aid in stimulating the appetite
- Can assist in lowering cholesterol
- Can ease eczema and psoriasis
- Antioxidant properties
- Aids in regulation of blood sugar
- Can help detoxify liver
- Lifts mental fatigue
- Bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, cypress, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lemon, neroli, nutmeg, orange, palmarosa, petitgrain, pine, ravensara, sandalwood, vetiver,
- Muscle Ache Relief - Blend 5 drops Coriander, 5 drops Douglas Fir and 3 drops Black Pepper in 2-3 Tbsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage deeply into sore tissues.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.