Cinnamon Bark 60% (Organic)$28.49
(Cinnamomum zeylanicum 60%, alcohol 40%)
Country of Origin: Sir Lanka/Seychelles
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from bark
Organic Cinnamon Bark essential oil is warming and energizing with a sharp, spicy aroma. Cinnamon Bark has a richer aroma and stronger antibacterial properties than Cinnamon Leaf.
- Very strong antibacterial
- Excellent for indigestion, spasms, diarrhea and other digestive problems
- Fights colds, fever and infection
- Cleanses the intestinal tract
- Relieves aches and chills related to colds
- Stimulates circulation
- Supports the immune system
- Good for disinfecting the air
- Repels spiders and bugs
- Increases low blood pressure
- Basil, benzoin, bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, nutmeg, orange, peppermint, rose, tea tree, vanilla, ylang ylang
- Spider-Repellent Spray - Blend 2-3 drops Cinnamon Bark and 2-3 drops Lemon or Tea Tree with 1 quart of water in a spray-bottle and use around doorways, windows and dark corners.
- Cold Season Air Cleanser - Diffuse 2 drops Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Eucalyptus and 1 drop Ravintsara.
- Can be irritating and sensitizing to skin, so dilute extremely well for topical use
- Do not use during pregnancy
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.