Cinnamon Bark 60% (Organic)$29.99
(Cinnamomum zeylanicum 60%, alcohol 40%)
Country of Origin: Sir Lanka
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from bark
Organic Cinnamon Bark essential oil is warming and energizing with a sharp, spicy aroma. Cinnamon Bark has a richer aroma and stronger antibacterial properties than Cinnamon Leaf.
- Thought to have strong antibacterial properties
- Excellent for aiding indigestion, spasms, diarrhea and other digestive problems
- May fight colds, fever and infection
- Can cleanse the intestinal tract
- May offer relief aches and chills related to colds
- Can stimulate circulation
- May support the immune system
- Good for help in disinfecting the air
- Repels spiders and bugs
- May increase low blood pressure
- Basil, benzoin, bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, nutmeg, orange, peppermint, rose, tea tree, vanilla, ylang ylang
- Spider-Repellent Spray - Blend 2-3 drops Cinnamon Bark and 2-3 drops Lemon or Tea Tree with 1 quart of water in a spray-bottle and use around doorways, windows and dark corners.
- Cold Season Air Cleanser - Diffuse 2 drops Cinnamon Bark, 2 drops Eucalyptus and 1 drop Ravintsara.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.