Chamomile Blue/German (Organic)$87.99
Country of Origin: Egypt
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from flowers
Organic Chamomile Blue essential oil, also called German Chamomile, is, as the name suggests, a deep blue color. It has an intense, herbaceous scent but is very soothing for both body and mind, and has higher anti-inflammatory properties than does Roman Chamomile.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties
- Can stimulate the liver and gall bladder
- May help speed up the recovery of slow-healing burns, wounds and abscesses
- Can be beneficial for eczema and other itchy skin conditions
- May ease sore muscles and joints
- Can aid symptoms of PMS and other menstrual issues
- Can aid cystitis and urinary tract infections
- May reduce histamine reactions
- Can help soothe colds and sore throat
- May be used as a blood thinner
- Safe for children
- Angelica root, benzoin, bergamot, citrus oils, clary sage, frankincense, geranium, helichrysum, jasmine, lavender, marjoram, myrrh, neroli, patchouli, rose, rosemary, tea tree, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Inflamed Complexion Soother - Blend 3 drops Chamomile Blue, 2 drops Lavender and 1 drop Frankincense with 1 Tbsp Aloe Vera or Calendula carrier oil and apply to affected area.
- Burn First Aid - After running the area under cold water, mix 2 drops organic Roman Chamomile, 2 drops Lavender and 1 drop Rose Geranium with 2 tsp Aloe Vera carrier oil and apply to affected area.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.