Country of Origin: China
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from wood/roots
Camphor is an invigorating and herbal-scented oil similar to Eucalyptus or Cajeput.
- May have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Can help fight bacteria, infection and viruses
- Can be used in insect repellants
- May relieve coughs and colds
- Good for acne and oily skin
- Citrus oils, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, spice oils
- Mosquito Repellant - Diffuse 2 drops Camphor, 2 drops Citronella and 1 drop Tea Tree.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.