Calendula Carrier Oil (Organic)
Country of Origin: France
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Maceration in cold-pressed Organic Olive and Sunflower Seed oils
Organic Calendula Oil is known for its healing, soothing and protecting properties. This wonderful, gentle organic carrier oil benefits both adults and children.
- Antispasmodic when taken internally
- First aid for cuts, scrapes and bruises
- Good for varicose and broken veins
- Soothes diaper rash
- Eases tired, heavy legs
- Helps eczema and other skin irritations
- To heal and clean cuts, combine 1 tsp Organic Calendula Carrier Oil with 2-3 drops of Lavender, Cedarwood or Tea Tree essential oil and apply twice daily.
- For varicose veins, mix 2 Tbsp Organic Calendula Carrier Oil with 5 drops Rose Geranium, 5 drops Cypress and 2 drops Hyssop essential oils and massage lightly into legs daily for 2 months.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.