Benzoin Resinoid (Organic)$15.00
Country of Origin: Laos
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Alcohol extraction of resin
Warm and comforting, Benzoin essential oil has a sweet, vanilla-like aroma.
- Can be helpful as an antidepressant
- Can be beneficial for asthma, bronchitis and coughs
- May improve circulation
- May improve lymph flow
- Can clear lung congestion
- Black pepper, coriander, cypress, frankincense, ginger, jasmine, juniper, lemon, myrrh, rose, sandalwood, vanilla
- Lung Congestion Relief - blend 5 drops Benzoin, 3 drops Cypress and 3 drops Eucalyptus with 2 Tbsp Black Cumin or Almond carrier oil and apply to chest and upper back.
- Wound Aid - mix 1 drop each of Benzoin, Niauli and Yarrow with 1 tsp St. John's Wort and apply lightly to area.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.