Country of Origin: West Indies
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Earthy and grounding, Bay Leaf essential oil smells fresh and spicy-sweet.
- Settles the stomach
- Tonic for liver and kidneys
- Stimulates appetite
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Aids respiratory issues
- Eases skin ulcers, boils, acne and abscesses
- Angelica root, basil, benzoin, chamomile, cypress, fir, lavender, marjoram, oregano
- Acne Reduction - blend 2 drops Bay Leaf, 4 drops Lavender and 1 drop Geranium with 1 oz Jojoba oil and apply lightly to pimples.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.