Country of Origin: New Zealand
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Extensively used in its homeland of New Zealand, Manuka essential oil is cleansing and therapeutic with a spicy, herbally aroma.
- Can help fight skin infections
- Potential to promote healing of wounds
- Could offer relief of muscle aches and pains
- Beneficial for respiratory issues
- Excellent anti-fungal properties
- May be helpful for athlete's foot and ringworm
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, litsea, marjoram, orange, patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, pine, ravintsara, rosemary, sage, sandalwood, tea tree, thyme
- Athlete's Foot Oil - blend 3 drops Manuka, 2 drops Tea Tree and 2 drops Frankincense in 2 tsp Jojoba or Aloe Vera carrier oil and apply to feet nightly before bed until gone.
- Ringworm Relief - mix 2 drops Manuka, 2 drops Oregano and 1 drop Rosemary with 1-2 tsp Almond carrier oil and apply twice daily for one week.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.