Violet is commonly found throughout Europe and North America. This flower has noted anti-inflammatory and laxative properties.
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties
- May be used effectively as a laxative
- Potential to boost the immune system
- Can help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Aids in overall body detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Violet per day
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Violet 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Violet with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Violet, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occurring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C's), Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.