This herb, native to North America and Europe, has smooth dark green leaves and purple flowers. Savory is packed with vitamins and minerals that give it strong antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antioxidant and antiviral properties
- Promotes healthy heart function
- Anticoagulant and antiplatelet properties
- Helps to regulate blood pressure
- Aids the fight of free radicals
- Assists healthy eyesight
- Aids in overall body detoxification
- Aids digestion
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Savory per day
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Savory 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Not for infants
- Organic fermented Savory using Kefir grains (water, organic Savory, organic raw cane sugar, active cultures)
- Naturally occurring bio-available organic acids, phyto-compounds, vitamins (B's, C's), minerals, amino acids, enzymes, friendly yeasts and bacteria
- Alcohol content: 0.56 per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.