Living Fermented Birch$21.95 $34.95 (You save $13.00)
Native to northern hemispheres, this tree has silvery bark and light-green leaves. Birch is used as an anti-inflammatory agent, particularly for arthritis and rheumatism, and has significant detoxifying properties.
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- Helps increase skin hydration
- Supports a reduction of transepidermal water loss
- Acts as a diuretic
- Supports an improvement of the immune system
- Promotes an increase of circulatory and nervous system functions
- Aids purification of the blood
- Encourages an increase of energy
- Supports healthy digestion
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Birch per day: 1 before breakfast, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Birch 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- May be mixed with water, juice, smoothies or salad dressings
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Birch with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Birch, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C's), Minerals (Magnesium, Potassium), Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.