Living Fermented Astragalus$34.95
Astragalus, also called "Huang qui" or "milk vetch" has been used in Chinese Medicine for more than 2,000 years. The root of Astragalus, a type of legume, is commonly used for its therapeutic properties that stimulate the immune system and increase heart health.
- Balances hormones
- Boosts the immune system
- Enhances cardiovascular function
- Increases energy
- Regulates bile flow
- Prevents bloating
- Controls inflammatory reactions
- Prevents damage from free radicals
- Maintains healthy brain functions
- Restores a healthy intestinal tract
- Overall detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Astragalus per day: 1 before breakfast, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Astragalus 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- May be mixed with water, juice, smoothies or salad dressings
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Astragalus (Water, Organic Astragalus from roots, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins (B's, C), Minerals (Iron, Potassium, Zinc), Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria.
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.