Living Fermented Anise$34.95
This fruit comes from small trees that grow in southeast Asia. Star Anise is generally used for its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Boosts the immune system
- Antimicrobial, antifungal
- Aids digestion
- Reduces gas and bloating
- Promotes lactation in nursing mothers
- Improves hormone function
- Aids respiratory issues
- Overall detoxification
- 16 fl oz
- Take 4 tsp Living Anise per day: 1 before breakfast, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
- If addressing an acute problem, take 4 tsp Living Anise 3x/day for 2-4 weeks
- May be mixed in with water, juice, smoothies or salad dressings
- Refrigerate after opening
- Avoid during pregnancy or while nursing
- Not intended for infants
- Organic Fermented Anise with Kefir grains (Water, Organic Star Anise, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Active Cultures)
- Naturally occuring bio-available organic acids, phytocompounds, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Friendly Yeasts, Friendly Bacteria
- Alcohol content 0.56 ml per 4 tsp
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.