Country of Origin: Somalia
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from resin
Frankincense Arabian essential oil is strengthening and grounding with a warm, rich, earthy aroma.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Could help decrease arthritis suffering
- May alleviate anxiety and nervous tension
- Can offer treatment respiratory conditions such as asthma and bronchitis
- May aid in protection against infections
- Could lighten sun damage and dark spots on skin
- May fight cold sores
- Can aid concentration
- Potential to lessen stretch marks and scars
- May boost immune system
- May soothe muscle aches
- Could offer ease of heart palpitations
- Bergamot, black pepper, camphor, cinnamon, cypress, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, mandarin, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, pine, rose, sandalwood, vetiver, ylang ylang
- For rheumatoid arthritis, blend 2 drops Frankincense, 2 drops Roman Chamomile and 1 drop Immortelle with 1-2 Tbsp Sallow Thorn carrier oil and massage into affected joints.
- For sun-damaged skin, add 1 drop Frankincense and 1 drop Rose Geranium nightly to facial moisturizer.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease