Country of Origin: Italy
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from seeds
Organic Cumin essential oil has a spicy, earthy aroma.
- Could help fight internal and external infection
- Strong anti-spasmodic properties
- May ease indigestion and painful gas
- Can aid type 2 diabetes
- May help increase lung function
- Can assist kidneys through increased urination
- May regulate menstruation
- May help increase circulation
- Can boost immune system
- Angelica, chamomile, caraway, coriander, lavender, lavandin, rosemary, galbanum, rosewood, cardamom
- Digestive Aide - Blend 3 drops Cumin and 2 drops Ginger with 2 tsp Almond carrier oil and massage into abdomen and lower back.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Use in low doses as scent is very strong
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.