Country of Origin: Madagascar
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled
Clove Leaf essential oil has higher levels of eugenol than does Clove Bud oil, making it a stronger antiseptic, but also more irritating to the skin.
- Powerful antiseptic properties
- Can be beneficial for oral care
- May have anti-inflammatory properties
- Could offer relief of digestive problems
- Allspice, bay, bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, mandarin, orange, palmarosa, rose, sandalwood, vanilla, ylang ylang
- To ward against bacteria, use 2-3 drops Clove Leaf and 2 drops Lavender or Sandalwood oil in a diffuser
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.