Cinnamon Leaf 6% (Organic)$11.49
(Cinnamomum zeylanicum 6%, alcohol 94%)
Country of Origin: Sri Laka/Seychelles
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves
Organic Cinnamon Leaf essential oil is warming and invigorating and has a sharp, spicy smell. Cinnamon Leaf has a milder aroma than that of Cinnamon Bark, has higher analgesic properties, and is not as irritating to the skin (though should still be diluted).
- Excellent for indigestion, spasms, diarrhea and other digestive problems
- Fights colds, fever and infection
- Cleanses the intestinal tract
- Relieves aches and chills related to colds
- Stimulates circulation
- Supports the immune system
- Good for disinfecting the air
- Repels spiders and bugs
- Increases low blood pressure
- Benzoin, bergamot, cardamom, clove, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, marjoram, nutmeg, orange, peppermint, rose, vanilla, ylang ylang
- Headache Relief - Blend 1 drop Cinnamon Leaf and 1 drop Peppermint with 1 tsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and apply to temples.
- Air Disinfectant - during cough and cold season, put a 3-4 drops Cinnamon Leaf oil in a room diffuser.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.